What is Zeolite Clinoptilolite and Application?
UZ-Min® is a high-quality natural zeolite clinoptilolite, specially selected for its high purity, low heavy metal content, and stability of zeolite granules, making it the ideal choice for all application.
UZ-Min® natural zeolite clinoptilolite is available in a wide range of mesh sizes: <100 Mesh, <150 Mesh, <200 Mesh,
natural zeolite clinoptilolite granules: 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm
For information about our Zeolite Animal Feed Clinoptilolite, please select "Clinoptilolite" from the UZ-Min® PRODUCTS menu at the top of the page.
Zeolite clinoptilolite is a family of crystalline aluminosilicate minerals. In common with other zeolites, Clinoptilolite has a three-dimensional cage-like structure consisting of SiO4 and AlO4 tetrahedra joined by shared oxygen atoms. The negative charges of the AlO4 units are balanced by the presence of cation exchangeable , which can be readily displaced by other substances, particularly ammonium and metal ions. This is known as cation exchange, and it is the high cation exchange capacity (CEC) of UZ-Min® Clinoptilolite, which provides many of its most useful properties.
UZ-Min® natural zeolite clinoptilolite confers the following benefits:
- Improves nutrient and soil fertilizer retention in the root zone
- Zeolite Granules of high cation exchange capacity absorb soluble nitrogen and potassium, reducing the leaching of key nutrients
- Porous granules increase aeration resulting in healthier turf
- Improves germination rates
- BEST protect against soil fertilizer scorch
- Robust granules resist soil compaction
ZeoliteMin Minerals is one of the leading suppliers of natural Zeolite Clinoptilolite and wholesale quantities are always available. For further information please contact by Email:[email protected].