As we know, when summer comes, some families use their swimming pool and keeping the swimming pool clear, it is very important to ensure the best looking and healthiest pools by using simple, fast, cost-effective filtration. The beautifully looking swimming pool was made guests applaud, and they will be amazed at your success.
Today, Some known companies use zeolite media in their products of the most advanced and energy-efficient pool filters. You can know in this article "What is natural zeolite?" that zeolites are natural minerals formed in volcanic. it located in China, the USA, Japan, Korea, etc. UZ-Min Zeolite pool filter media can absorb a variety of materials like ammonia, chloramines, barium, sodium, calcium, potassium, heavy metal, etc. The removal of metal ions improves the softness of the pool water. when finished the Zeolite in most cases can be applied as a slow-release fertilizer for gardens, agriculture use. it is beneficial in agriculture.
With a huge surface area of about 1,000 times greater than sand media beds, zeolite sand for pool filters can remove the most difficult 2-5 microns contaminants. It means it can filter up to 95% more particles than standard pool sand. It is like the best pure and natural molecular sieve function (binger agent) by huge surface area, so it is good to improve purifies water, traps ammonia, amines, and heavy metals.
- Zeolite sand filters out 2-5 microns contaminants.
- Remove ammonium ions responsible for chloramine formation.
- Soft pool water by removal of metal ions, Improves pool water clarity
- Removes and kills bacteria by ion exchange of all-natural molecular sieving structure
- Use 50 percent less our zeolite sand than you would silica sand.
- Keep Lasts longer function than sand
- All-natural and environmentally friendly, reduce red eyes, itchy skin, and that chlorine smell.
More and more researches are shown the best result from residential and commercial uses. It brings filtration at depth and higher flow rates to pool filters. It replaces as often as sand, Like the adsorption applications of algae and green dust in pools. It also was passed by ANSI/NSF Standards. It is so safe (100% natural zeolite rock).
Following four simple installation steps will lead to years of crystal clear water.
- Four Easy Steps:
- Remove sand and make needed repairs
- Fill filter halfway with water
- Pour the zeolite sand into the filter
- Backwash until clear water comes from the filter.
The lower density between zeolite rock and sand is the difference, so you will use about half as much UZ-Min zeolite granules by weight as regular filter sand. It is a 100% natural zeolite replacement for a sand filter that gives DE-like clarity and controls chloramine formation.