UZ-MIN Micro is suitable for advanced green-tech solutions in the industry. With its unique features - very fine particle size, increased selective absorbtion, maximized surface area and internal capacity of material - provides alternative options for increasing the production quality parameters, reducing externalities of production and economic benefits.
Properties of the UZ-MIN Micro(Based Clinoptilolite Zeolite)
- extra optimized granulometry and product fineness
- optimizes the homogeneity and stability of the mixtures, contributes to the efficacy of the active substances
- provides anticaking effects
- sorbes moisture, undesirable substances and odors
- contributes to increase the efficiency of the active substance
- improves the properties of the final products
Natural zeolite as a filler in industry
UZ-MIN Micro – mineral filler is a natural microcrystallic hydrated aluminosilicate with its typical 3-dimensional structure which includes pores and cavities of a molecular size. Its channels can adsorb various substances-both polar and non-polar, inorganic and organic molecules, odorous substances, etc. Thanks to its unique properties, it is capable of retaining solid, gaseous and liquid substances.
Industrial areas where micronized inert additives can be used
- filler in rubber, paper and wood processing industry
- additive in the manufacture of glued pre-fabricated materials
- substitution for other materials (kaolins, flours)
- fillers for various systems where UZ-MIN Micro can improve physical and mechanical properties such as strength, stiffness, abrasion resistance, expansion and resistance to high temperatures and corrosion
Specific examples for using of UZ-MIN Micro
Carton – natural zeolites as a mineral fillers are used in the production of high quality carton and carton packages and absorbs moisture and odours thanks to the added zeolite (used in the food industry for packaging aromatic foods and foods that require a dry environment, etc.)
Plastic – natural zeolite as a mineral filler is used in the production of PA, PP and PE granules. Precisely ground very fine zeolite powder is an excellent filler for polymer materials and offers an economic advantage over other fillers that are used
Adhesives – natural zeolites as a mineral fillers is used in the production of adhesive systems, phenol-formaldehyde resins and urea-formaldehyde resins. Adding zeolite to the hardener increases the adhesion contact surface area several times over, thereby increasing the strength of the adhesive bond.