Zeolite powder has many functions and is widely used in industry, electronics, building materials, agriculture, medicine, etc. Common functions include petroleum refining, paper synthesis, adsorption separators and desiccants, cement hydraulic admixtures, soil conditioners, feed additives and deodorants, removal of radioactive pollutants in wastewater, as health care products, and Refined sugar.
The Application Of Zeolite Powder
1. In the petroleum and chemical industries, it is used for catalytic cracking, hydrocracking and chemical isomerization, reforming, alkylation and disproportionation of petroleum refining.
2. In the light industry, it is used in papermaking, synthetic rubber, plastics, resins, coating fillers and quality colors.
3. Used as an adsorption separator and desiccant in national defense, space technology, ultra-vacuum technology, energy development, electronics industry, etc.
4. In the building materials industry, it is used as a cement hydraulic active admixture to burn artificial lightweight aggregates to make lightweight and high-strength plates and bricks.
5. Used as a soil conditioner in agriculture, it can protect fertilizer, water, and prevent pests and diseases.
6. In the livestock industry, it can be used as feed (pigs, chickens) additives and deodorants, etc., which can promote the growth of livestock and increase the survival rate of chickens.
7. In terms of environmental protection, it is used to treat waste gas and wastewater, remove or recover metal ions from wastewater and waste liquid, and remove radioactive pollutants in wastewater.
8. In medicine, zeolite is used for the determination of nitrogen in blood and urine. Zeolite has also been developed as a health product for anti-aging and removing heavy metals accumulated in the body.
9. In the way of food processing, zeolite is often used in the refining of granulated sugar.
The above is the main function of zeolite, do you understand?